From the Heartland

This is my soap box, on these pages I publish my opinions on firearms and any other subject I feel like writing about.

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Paddock took a powder

Even sooner than I thought
Back on August 9th, I commented on Democratic candidate for the Lancaster County Commission Todd Paddock.

I made the assertion at the time that Paddock was an enviromental activist free spirit that went where ever the winds of academia blew him. I questioned Paddocks motives for seeking office, how serious he was about it and how long he would stay in the area.

We have not even had the general election yet and Paddock has called it quits and left the state.

It's always the last minute with them
Paddock was challenging Larry Hudkins for the County seat and just as they had filed at the last possible minute to run Paddock , they have again gotten a replacement candidate in under the wire.

The replacement is long time local Democrat Wayne Boles. Hopefully in the next few days I'll have more information on candidate Boles.













No comments: